Who are we?
We are a group of parents and carers who organise events throughout the year. Our aim is to raise money to benefit the children attending the school. We meet once each half term and anyone who is part of our Dee Point community is welcome to join us.
What are we raising money for?
Last year your generosity and support allowed us to pay for an artist to create sculptures based on our new space-themed class names. Take a peek in our brand new KS1 library area to see the out-of-this-world creations! We also bid a fond farewell to our old school building with a fun-filled day of celebrations. Your donations paid for the whole school picnic and our memorable balloon release.
This year we will be contributing towards the following;
- Halloween disco
- Christmas treat
- Year 6 leavers' meal
- End of year monkey madness trip
- Summer Fair
When is our next meeting?
- Our next meeting will be Thursday 16th March at 2pm. If you wish to join us, please speak to Miss Bowler who is our staff representative or contact the school office for details.
Our previous events
- Thank you for suporting our Halloween Disco! We raised over £370!
Our next event
- Streetwise Soccer - scheduled for Wednesday 26th April. More details to follow.
- Do you have an idea for a school project you think we should be funding? If so, please add a your idea to our online suggestion box here.You can also speak to the school office or Miss Bowler with your ideas.
- As ever, if you wish to join us, please contact Miss Bowler or speak to a member of our office staff who would be happy to point you in the right direction.